My Stop Smoking Coach with Allen Carr is now available for Nintendo DS, developed by Ubisoft.
The game came out last fall, and has received two very different product reviews on Amazon.com. One of them was more kind than the other, with the user actually playing the game as intended. Each time they felt the urge to smoke, they played the game. The other, I think, didn’t quite understand the premise of the game, and played through the entirety of it in one sitting. It’s a short game, but it’s meant to give you encouragement each day, every time you feel the urge to smoke.
- Create your personal profile: Choose your personal coach from six of Allen Carr’s experts, and your coach will give you personalized advice and tips based on your smoking habits and history
- 15 innovative mini-games: A fun way to help you dispel the illusions about nicotine addiction.
- Reward system: Using the Path to Freedom meter, track your progress as you move from dependence to freedom.
- Special calendar of benefits: Once you’ve quit, you can still play the game and measure the daily benefits you get from your new life without cigarettes.
- Takes Allen Carr’s method takes the method to a new level by simultaneously entertaining and challenging the player – a truly interactive approach and more efficient learning process that enables the player to quit smoking more easily.