ProTrainings has offered Blood borne Pathogens Training for more than seven years, and now a Blood borne Pathogens Exposure Control Plan!
Are you or your employees at at risk for exposure to blood or bodily fluids? Exposure to blood and/or body fluids can potentially expose you or your employees to Blood Borne Pathogens containing viruses like HIV, AIDS, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C. In some occupations, exposure is more obvious. If you are a doctor, nurse, medical assistant or body artist, exposure to blood or bodily fluids is quite common. Less obvious professions may include teachers, day care providers, or any job where you may need to care for an injury, for example.
Since there are many occasions where exposure to Blood borne Pathogens can occur, we are passionate about helping you most effectively keep yourself and your employees safe and compliant. We can help you maintain compliance with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1030 requirements with our Blood borne Pathogens Training and our new Exposure Control Plan generator. For over 10 years, we have provided you with up to date Blood Borne Pathogens training. And now, per request of our customers, we are releasing an automated Exposure Control Plan generator. Our Exposure Control Plan generator is designed so that you can create a plan customized to your company, in order to help you meet OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1030. Not only does this help you create your plan up front, it will also send you reminders when updates are required, so you can worry less about an out of date Exposure Control Plan. If an exposure event occurs, it helps to have detailed approach to follow and to know that your exposure control plan and training are up to date. Nobody wants a panic situation if an accident happens, which is how vital steps can be missed.
What do you get with our Exposure Control Plan?
Upon purchase of the plan, you receive:
- An auto-generated, update-able copy of your Exposure Control Plan, compliant with OSHA 29 CFR 1910.1030, including a Sharps Log
- One free unit of ProBloodBorne training
- Reminders to keep your Exposure Control Plan up to date. Did you know that you are required to update your exposure control plan anytime there is a change at your company that affects the plan? You are also required to update it once a year and any time OSHA standards change in a way that affect the plan. We will send you annual reminders to update your plan, so that you can print out a copy of your plan with an updated date. We will also send out e-mails when the OSHA standards change.
- Access to make updates at any time with no recurring costs
How does the Exposure Control Plan Generator work?
You can use our Exposure Control Plan generator by following these simple steps:
- Sign up your group/company in our system.
- Fill out a form with information about your company or group
- An Exposure Control Plan will be auto generated, view-able and update-able upon a one-time payment